Vendors and Volunteers
Thank you so much for volunteering at the Peoria Beer Fest. We have recently updated our website, and we would like to familiarize you with some of the new modifications. If you are a Peoria Jaycee, a Rooster, or a friend of the Jaycees, please use this form to submit your volunteer request.
- Everyone must be 21 or over and have valid ID.
- Team Captains, you will need the email address for each member of your team.
- Everyone on your team should know how to correctly spell their team name and team captain name.
- We will do our best to keep groups together, but we make no guarantees. If the information is entered correctly, then it will be easier to keep groups together. If team members guess or enter misspelled or incorrect information then people may not be paired with their group.
- If you do not show up to your shift or leave your table before being release, you will not be permitted to volunteer for future beer fests.
- We are utilizing the ticketing system so that we can keep track volunteers, speed up volunteer check-in and improve efficiency. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- If you are a vendor and need to register, please click here.
How To Use Ticketing System
Step 1 – Start Here
Step 2 – Select a Shift
Choose which shift you would like to work and then click the Sign Up Here button.
Step 3 – Add Items (Volunteers)
Enter the number of volunteers on your team in the quantity field and click Get Tickets button.
Step 4 – Cart
Adjust the number volunteers in your cart or click proceed to checkout.
Step 5A – Checkout
At the first section of the checkout page, the billing details, enter all your information (please have your team captain fill out this information).
In the Company Name field, enter the team captain’s name, if you are the team captain, re-enter your name in this field.
NOTE: please enter this information correctly, this information will be used to keep your team together.
Step 5B – Attendee Details
(Under Additional Information) At the second part of the checkout page, enter the First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Team Captain Name, and Availability for EACH member of your team, including the Team Captain.
NOTE: If you do not know the email address of your team member you can send the tickets to your email. However, we may need to communicate changes or modifications to the volunteers and the team captain will need to make sure that information is received by the team members.
Do Not Use the Order Notes Field.
Step 6 – Place Order (Register Volunteers)
After you have filled out all of the information in each field, click the “Place Order” button.
What Happens Next?
A ticket will not be immediately sent out after submitting volunteer registration. After we have confirmed all of the members of your team, we will send out a PDF confirmation ticket to each email that was entered during the checkout phase.
Please Bring Valid ID and Printed Ticket
You MUST be 21 years or older to volunteer at the beer fest. Please bring a valid photo ID and a printed copy of your ticket that displays your unique barcode.
No Phone Scans Please